as of February 7th, 2012
Debts
Mortgage - $31 881.82
Vehicle Loan - $4784.98
Line of Credit (new...sigh) - $3750
Total Debt - $40 415.98
Savings (Planned Spending)
RESP - $9447.00
RRSP - $4000
EF (TFSA) - $2000
Summer 2012 - $1000
DS's trip (spending money) - $1200
Thoughts: I hit both Debt and Saving hard this past month. I have DS's travel money as well as our summer money. I did a good job picking away at the vehicle loan. It is down almost $2000. I need to keep hitting it hard to get it GONE. It's exciting to see it under $5000 owing now.
Best part of this is that next update, in March, (barring any unforseen expenses) I will finally
be
UNDER
$40 000.
I look forward to that.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
Hurrah! It's frustrating taking a step back, but your numbers on the plus side are looking pretty good, too! Bit by bit by bit we get there...But don't forget, you've already slam-dunked TWO of your goals for this year. Already! You'll have that $40K gone in no time at this rate. :)
You're doing great! Your focus on applying snowflakes to debt and proactively saving for planned expenditures is awesome. Keep going!
Good stuff!! :) You're doing great!
How are you feeling? :)
Thanks everyone. February isn't feeling quite so in control. Or perhaps I am just too anxious to get this debt done.
Post a Comment