I have no special plans. I haven't a massive list of things to do that I am anxious to get at. It just feels good to have a Friday.
Here are some reasons why I am so thankful today.
- it's +3C. so bright and sunny. fresh and soft and melty. It just can't help but put you in a good mood
- I didn't spend money today. Or yesterday
- I have 2 whole days to clean and tidy and do laundry and feel 'ahead'. It's starting TONIGHT. why waste hours? my house needs it
- we're going to go to my sister's tomorrow and I will see all the kitties (who are now cats) I haven't been out there since October and it will be good to see them all. Cats bring limitless joy to me. Multiple cats = multiple joygasms
- My supper is already cooking. I love having the menu picked up. Just takes that whole 'mannnn what are we going to eat' negative vibe out of the picture. Remind me of this when I fall off the menu wagon, please
- My niece got engaged last night. Another family wedding!!
- My sister received her date for her liberation surgery for MS. She goes at the end of this month to California. BEYOND excited about this. I so hope it works for her.
- I used my time well for school this week and went 2 nights to my class to work instead of crashing on the couch.
- I am watching Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and CRAVING different food. I need to try new recipes!!
- I got my appointment with a gastrointestinal specialist for next week. Just a consult, but a start.
- I have 2 new magazines to read that I paid for with airmiles, not cash
- I stopped at the library and have lovely free books to read this weekend.
10 comments:
Wow! It's so nice to see that you're feeling great and sound happy. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to do/complete everything you want. Enjoy your magazines with a great cup of coffee from your Keurig. I love my Keurig almost as much as my dogs.
Jolie enjoy your week-end. I'm thinking that you should come east this summer... Good trip for you and your boys, or you could go solo!
Your happy vibes are contagious! Your post lifted my spirits just by reading it. Have a fantastic weekend!
Wow! How wonderful :) I hope you continue to have a great weekend. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves cats that much... :)
Well I don't know how the day could be any more perfect for you!! My Friday started at 12 noon today so I feel especially fortunate (exam week). AND we went out for wings and beer tonight (no cooking involved makes me very happy indeed!) and now just chillin'! I've worked hard on decluttering projects so can relax with a novel and NO guilt!
Happy weekend Jolie!
Life is good!! :) Have a great weekend!
Well I'd say you are going to have a GREAT weekend! Isn't it funny how sunshine can change a mood? I LOVE the sun!
I'll be saying some prayers for your sister and hope that all goes well!
I need to get to the library and check out what's new...
Have a wonderful weekend!!
yay for friday!
Hope you will visit my blog and enter my GIVEAWAY!
Just Tututiny
I hope you are having a great weekend--it sounds busy but fun! Post pictures of cats please :)
Thanks everyone. It really is the sunshine and fresh air that's doing it I think.
Anon - it was heavenly to spoil myself.
sam - that sounds fantastic. I've never been your way before.
Anon2 - I am glad I am contagious, in a non STD kinda way :P
NLA - they are my precious, for sure
Jane - wings and beer sound good. I haven't gone out and done that in ever so long.
Carla - thanks. You inspire me.
Sharon - She's very nervous. I hope time passes quickly so she doesn't back out
tutu - thankss
C O L - aww and I forgot to take my phone out. I will take pics of them next time. I have some from early fall but they are much bigger now.
Post a Comment