Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

I had forgotten...

how much he eats.

Feeding that athlete engine is not cheap. And he eats often.

 He is missing home cooked meals so I have been trying to fill that hole :-)   We definitely go through far more staples with four in the house than we do with three. Ok technically it's four and  a half. The girlfriend is here for the weekend. He will be spending time there too in the weekends to come so her mom can feed him. She has five kids so she knows lol

In the meantime, I need to look at flyers and figure out what is on sale this week. The grocery  budget is taking a kicking.

Nevertheless,

It's good to have him home.

4 comments:

SAM said...

Reminds me when DS would be home on college break. He'd drop his stuff in the door way, make a bee line for the bathroom after a 5 hour drive, give me a quick hug, and then head to the refrigerator and just pull things out asking, "Can I eat this?" as each container came out.

~Carla~ said...

I feel your pain... Our food costs are through the roof!! :/

The Asian Pear said...

LOL. It'll only last a couple of months while he's home. So enjoy being eaten out of house and home til September. ;)

Jolie said...

It is definitely forcing me to think more about meals. Nine weeks and he is gone again :(

It goes far too fast.