Tonight's Sunday Night Chit Chat is brought to you by My 1/2 Dozen Daily
- Wearing? Jammies. Early. Feels wonderful.
- Creating? To do lists for my week ahead
- Reading? Debbie McComber's The Inn at Harbour Cove
- Grateful for? Using my time well this weekend. I got a lot of things done.
- Looking forward to? Being done my class field trips after this week.
- Cooking/Baking? Blueberry muffins this morning. Some for us for the week and some for my class's breakfast after our overnight.
- Saving for? My goals. nothing exciting at all
- Watching? DH is watching Naked and Afraid while I type this.
- Listening to? the sound of my dryer going round and round.
- Hoping for? An uneventful last week before the last week of school. I hope to use my time well so that I don't become stressed.
- Learning? hmmmmm nothing comes to mind right now.
2 comments:
Thanks for playing along! I hope you have a stress-free & relaxing week, Jolie! :)
lol Carla. It definitely was not. End of June never is, but I expect it, so that helps.
Post a Comment