As Makky's Mom so succinctly pointed out last month, I am now under 10 grand on my vehicle loan!! It's so exciting to see it under that amount.
To be precise, my vehicle loan is currently at $9 960.73. I am on month 27 of a 60 month loan, but thanks to extra payments (which I haven't been able to do for awhile) I am technically on Month 43!
That means if I make only the regular payments I would be done on February of 2013. My obvious goal is to finish paying off this loan by the end of 2012. That would require only 2 extra payments between now and Dec 2012.
The fun will be to see how much earlier I am able to pay it down while still meeting all my other goals.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
8 comments:
is it me or am I the only one that can't open Makky's mom's blog? Where'd you go Makky's mom? I miss your blog :(
And its exciting to see those milestones of numbers dropping and dropping :)
joanne
I'm at around $7,000 now, I can't wait until mine is done.
Congrats!! that's my number, anything under 10k!!
HS
Totally do-able! AWESOME progress!
Good for you!! I just paid off one car loan, and my other one is lingering at $12,000.00. I want to start paying extra on it, and now with the other one gone I can. I like under $10,000...
Awesome!! That's exciting! Congrats! :)
On month 43! Holy cow! I bet you have it paid off before Dec. 2012! Hope I didn't just jinx you! Isn't it gratifying to see the numbers change like that?
Wow, that's awesome! I bet you can do it even earlier than that!
Post a Comment