I realized I haven't done this for a very long time. There are many blogs I read that I just haven't gotten around to adding to my blogroll. If they are new to you, please feel free to take a peek.
Some for now, some for Later. I have been reading this blog for quite awhile. She is the wife of an Army Reserve Captain and raising their two daughters, often on her own, while DH is training and serving. I have been impressed with her ability to pay down debt and save.
North Georgia Gal is another I've been reading for awhile. She has come so far in her journey to balance money and life. When I first started reading her, she was behind in her payments and more than once, had had service cut. She has gone through her share of trial and tribulation and still comes out, feistier than ever.
Many of you already read Mysti at Digging out from Our Mess. I love her spunk and tenacity.
Krystin is a replanted Canadian, which is what I think drew me to her. Her most recent post shows what a great job she is doing. A whole list of credit cards with balances now at ZERO. Check out Misery of Money.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
4 comments:
Thanks for the Link Love!
Thanks Jolie I'm always on the lookout for more blogs to read :)
A few new blogs, thank-you! :)
cute!
Post a Comment