Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Spreading the link love

Time to spread the luv around a wee bit.

1) I will try not to hold it against Maureen that she is experiencing summer while I scrape my windows off each morning. On my bucket list is experiencing a warm Christmas so perhaps Maureen's Australia is a place to go? Towards Retirement With Debt

2) Like myself, Jane is a teacher, with some very special students. I doubt any one of her days is even close to being the same. Whenever I hear folks disparage the teaching profession in general, I think, come spend a week in our shoes (or those of Social workers, firefighters, nurses, doctors, police etc etc etc).  Life Begins at Retirement

3) I have found a kindrid spirit at Cash Only Living . I am a list maker by heart. Lists can be daunting and overwhelming, but they can also be organizationally beneficial and reassuring.

4) Debt Free by 30 is a new blog I found. I wish I had had smarts to make those choices before I hit 30.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Thanks for the link love Jolie, I have always enjoyed your blog and I,m so pleased to have you join our Sunny Australian shores (albeit through my blog )

Jane said...

Thanks for spreading the LOVE Jolie! That helped to cheer me up after a tough work day yesterday.
One of my EAs is being bumped by another EA with more seniority! This is going to be so hard on his student, Michael. We have 3 days for the transition next week and then he's gone! Yup, spend a day in my shoes people - it's not as easy as it looks!

The Asian Pear said...

Thanks for the links. :)
Now I get new blogs to read. :D

Lisa said...

I really am glad to have found Cash Only Living! Thanks for posting the link!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the links, will give me some new blogs to check out! :) Always love finding new blogs!

Niki said...

Thank you for sharing the links and I love finding new blogs.