Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Where the money stands

as of November 8th

Debts

Mortgage - $35 700
Vehicle Loan - $18 046.68

Total Debt - $53 746.68

Savings
EF - $2000
RRSP - $1500

Total Savings - $3500

Planned Savings
RRSP Portfolio - $1000
RESP - $ 5335

I have removed XMAS 2010 from the savings list as I am plotting and planning it's use.

My debt is down by about $1900 this month. whee

7 comments:

Jessie said...

You are doing fabulously well!! I love seeing how fast your numbers go down.

Jane said...

Fantastic! It's lovely to SEE the numbers. BTW - I got my P & G sampler in the mail today - shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and whitening strips - thanks for the tip!

Sharon said...

Wow!!! Those numbers are amazing! Awesome job? Any pointers???

Anonymous said...

Great job!

jpkittie said...

WOW! that is a ton! Good for you!!!!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

wow, $1900 in one month! we've been trying to tackle at least $500 a month toward debt and even then we struggle! go you!

Northern Living Allowance said...

Awesome, Jolie! Congratulations :)