Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I have to admit...........it's nice

It's cold out. not winter cold but 'I'm not ready for winter' cold. it's a long week ahead. DS2 and his father are gone to Scouts. DS1 is here and like the 16 year old walking stomach he is..............he guzzles the last of the milk.

I check the downstairs fridge and grrrr softly to see that there is zero milk left.

but I'm in my jammies as I bustle about doing laundry and dishes.

I don't WANT to get dressed and go to the store so there is milk for morning.

WAIT a minute!!! DS1 has a license!!!!!!

big smiles for mama

Off DS goes to the store to get milk for morning.

There are definitely perks to him having a license.

7 comments:

jpkittie said...

that is pretty cool! and you got to stay in your jammies ;)

Girl Makes Cents said...

Hehe I like doing the same with my brother. You want to borrow my car? Sure you can but on your way home make sure you get this! He likes to drive it and I like to be lazy, it's a win-win!

Sharon said...

Yes, I love it that I have two older daughters that drive, although if you asked me when they were first behind the wheel, it would be a different story! :)!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the day when mine can properly wipe his own bottom ;)

Maureen said...

MIL can,t drive and so if I forget on the way home from work then we have to do without, as once I,m back home I,m not about to go back out again.

I love a day in my PJ,s

Jane said...

No way I'd be getting out of my jammies to go buy milk. Life does get easier when the kids can drive to the store (and other places) though I frequently find myself stranded at home. Pros and cons.

The Asian Pear said...

don't forget the great times it'll be when you request DS1 drives DS2 to places on your behalf. ;)