Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

for my US readers...

..wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving today. I hope the day finds you full of food, family, friends and fun.

Be safe in your travels. Cherish the little moments and the whirly chaos and have a great long weekend.

I will try not to blame you for the lack of original programming on TV last night :P~~~~~

I was actually home for a change and looking forward to Survivor, ANTM and Criminal Minds and was crushed to find recaps or reruns.

I guess TV was thinking of you and your travelling time.

So not only did I not get to watch TV...I had time on my hands to do.........HOUSEWORK lol .

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Krystin said...

Just read your entire blog while waiting for the turkey to cook today. I'm a Canadian who lives in Virginia so I thoroughly enjoyed reading about you and the family, with all of the familiar terms that I don't hear down here :)

Look forward to continuing to read your blog!
Added it to my 'new' PF blog list

Jolie said...

Welcome Krystin. So glad you found me and enjoyed your read. I hope you had a fantastic TurkeyDay.

jpkittie said...

Hope you were happy to get some stuff done!!!