Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2010 EF goal met

As it was payday on Sunday, I happily skipped with my baskets of money to plop them in the various targets. It goes quickly so I try to savour the experience.

Seeing as I was close to finishing my EF goal of $2000 this year, I decided to take my savings money and allocate it all to the EF. It now stands happily complete at $2000, for this year.

Next month I will take the money that was to go to the complete EF and Xmas 2010, and combine it with my RRSP money and put it all on my RRSP goal. Barring any unforseen events, I will have my RRSP goal complete by the end of September.

It's lovely to see some green on those bars. Such a festive colour.

Happy Wednesday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!

jpkittie said...

awesome awesome!!!!

Serendipity said...

Way to go! I bet that feels great!

Maureen said...

As it was payday on Sunday, I happily skipped with my baskets of money to plop them in the various targets.


That paints a really pretty picture, I,m smiling at the picture and at your success well done.

TECHBUD said...

Nice Job!

Northern Living Allowance said...

Congrats! :) Love those "got it!" moments. Here's to many more!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're on a roll with your finances this year Jolie. Inspiring!

Laura :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you on reaching your goal!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you on reaching that goal! Hope you gave yourself a bit pat on the back for that.

Sharon said...

It feels so great to complete a goal! Congrats to you!!!

Girl Makes Cents said...

Awesome job Jolie!