Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Half way point through the year

I updated my Goals 2010 page (see tab at top of page) to see how things were going.

I would have to say that financially, I am doing most excellent. I paid my loan off early. I am putting money down on the vehicle. I am staying on budget. That part deserves an A.

Personally I am one massive F. I haven't been to the gym. I haven't lost weight. I haven't explored new recipes. I totally need to fix that. It affects my mind, body and spirit.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I find it so hard to work on both my weight and my finances at the same time. When I'm good about not spending, I definitely eat more. When I'm good about eating, I let the finances go...I wonder why? It's now time for you. Try some new recipes....and post them, because I need some too! :)!

The Asian Pear said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm the same way... My finances are great. But I've yet to lose the 50 pounds I said I would this year. ~_~

Maureen said...

Me too and like Sharon I,ve got a Wedding coming up !!!!!

Jolie said...

Sharon - It really is hard to do both well.

Asian Pear - at least you eat really interesting things. My food OD is boring LOL

Maureen - Weddings are great motivators.