I see logging on this morning that I get a message in the top left corner saying "your blog design will disappear this Friday. Please choose another one" from The Cutest Little Blog on the Block.
I wonder if they are dropping old designs, or if they are limiting the time one can use them now??
Well D*mn LOL
Did anyone else with templates from this host get that message?
UpDate:
I spent time off and on today trying to get to their webpage, which is overwhelmed with traffic right now. I finally got to the right page and changed the script. Hopefully by Friday or Saturday it will show the background again. If not, well I'll just try again :-)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
that's really a shame - I've never heard of that before...
yep - I did as well - so I thought it was time to check out the new stuff just from blogger... good luck!
I noticed that yesterday while checking out your blog, and now today it,s just a plain white background. I am using a blogger template and they have a lot of new choices.
Post a Comment