Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 13 on the jars

This was one of my more successful weeks on the jars. Not in terms of money in /out, but in terms of tracking and sticking exclusively to cash (and not borrowing from the debit and paying it back after)

It really was a low expense week. We had two different bbqs at school that were already paid for.
We had supper and mom and dad's the one night, and now the boys have been gone camping.

I used all my entertainment budget. I gave the $40 to the boys and their father for the trip.

I spent $40 on gas so I have $10 to spare. I will need an Oil Change in July so saving up some money is important.

I spent $10 of my $20 for spending money on a lunch out with some of the staff last week.

I spent $120 of the $170 for house and groceries. I sent some of that money with the boys when they went shopping for their fishing trip. $20 went for pizza for the boys the night we had our staff party. The remaining $50 will stay in the jars for another week or maybe to help out on a costco run later this summer.

Nothing was spent from the clothing and gifts jar.

No comments: