Happy Pay day to me
I have plans for money
My loan will soon be do ...one
Happy Pay day to me.
I am heading off to the ATM today to withdraw my week's worth of money. I have to confess I have not used the magic jars as Gail intended....as I did when I first started with this Plan with a capital P. I used a combo of withdrawing cash or keeping track of debit transactions. I also haven't distinguished between the jars for a long while also. Instead of $x for a jar it really was I have $x for the week altogether.
I need to switch things up now and again so I don't lose oomph for this budgety life. So I am back to old school. Money in the jar. Info in the budget binder. Ideally I'd like to give this a shot til the end of June to see if I learn anything different about my spending habits.
Happy Budget Day everyone!
4 comments:
Have a happy pay day. :)
wahoo
I think (fingers crossed) that the jars are a good thing. I know I love pay days!
I love the jars.. for us they work great and all my jars are categoriezed. Although this week I had to put all the jars "leftovers" together for the last day. LOL!! BUT.. in the end I was under budget in total, and that's what counts in my books!
Post a Comment