I love spring in northern canada. It is scorching out there at a whopping 2 C. It may not be much above zero, but every little bit makes the snow slowly melt, wee puddles form and teeny lil patches of grass showing at the edge of my lawn. After a winter of shoveling snow OFF my sidewalk and driveway, it seems incredibly ironic to run out there with a shovel and toss a dozen or so shovelfuls of snow ONTO the sidewalk and driveway. I know but I do so enjoy watching it melt and helping those lil green patches expand.
I may just do it again later LOL
with that lovely spring breeze out there and the bright sunshine it's time to go for a grocery run and perhaps squeeze in a walk before I head back to the land of report cards.
Enjoy your sunday!
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
1 comment:
in toronto, we're about 10C now. the weather just suddenly cranked up on Saturday! feels like spring is finally coming.
hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment