Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

glorious sunday - this n that

Well considering we had a blizzard here last Tuesday and Wednesday, today was pretty much remarkable. 19C and nary a breeze in the air. I have to say that 19 or 20 C would be my idea of a perfect summer :-) I am not much of a heat heat person.

I did a variety of things today. I hit the store and got a nice round of fruit and veggies, along with some meat for the week. I did up a menu plan til Good Friday.

I curled up and filed paperwork, tidying up that 'for now' bill area. I spent a wonderful half hour outside with my cats. Give them nice weather and someone sitting on the step with them and they are in heaven. The tabby thoroughly loves sitting on the top of the back seat of the SUV with one of the doors open. Here he is outside but not and he thinks he's pretty cool doing it. He was so happy when I began to clean some things out of my vehicle, and hopped right in.

Speaking of tidying, I found $3.75 in change under the seats in there as well as a can of OFF that traveled the cold Canadian winter in there. Is frozen, then thawed OFF any good? LOL

I packed up a whole vehicle full of paper, plastic and carboard and headed down the street to the neighbourhood recycling depot. Based on how full all the bins are, I wasn't the only one who had this idea.

DS1 is away at a hockey camp so he's keeping me up to date with texts. I do love that we can be connected this way.

I stopped over at mom and dad's and loaded up facebook and showed them the first pic of their first Great grandchild............to be. My niece put her ultrasound up there.

I was lazy and watched Iron Chef America. I would have loved to have gone for a walk but my left knee is messed up after all the hours of walking last night at the fundraiser. It was swollen when I came home. Being old, arthritic and overweight sucks. Only one of those is fixable.

I found an episode of Til Debt Do Us Part on slice.ca that I hadn't seen before so I watched that too. Nothing like  a Gail fix to get a girl through the day.

Now it's time to get supper for DS2 and myself. Just pasta and cheese, and a salad and that's ok by me.

I would love a month of Sundays like this.

Hope you all had a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

19C is gorgeous!! It was cooler here again, but we had that weather last week.. hoping it comes back soon! lol!

My Sunday sounds similiar to yours, some of this and some of that! :) Watching AR & DH tonight! :)

Girl Makes Cents said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hope the warm weather sticks around :) All your snow melted now?

Jolie said...

There is a bit of snow left on the north side of the house right up against it. Beyond that my yard is snow free :-)