It all started last Wednesday. Odd rash on the torso. Spread. and spread. and spread. and this weekend the lovely massive joint pain began.
I have Fifths disease.
Good times. I highly do NOT recommend it.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
9 comments:
Oh no!!! Teachers always get the weird illnesses from kids! I hope this goes away soon, get well!
Take care of yourself. Last spring, a round of fifth disease went through a local elementary school. Do kids at your school have it?
Ugh, it's no fun. My son had it and I had to keep him home for a number of days (can't remember how many). There was a pregnant teacher at the school, so they took no chances. Get better soon!
oh suck... so sorry to hear it!
Yikes.
Hope you feel better soon!!
Oh... Not good!! Hope it's gone soon!!
Just found your blog, off to read some more! :)
Thanks everyone!!
Girl - no kidding. we are the front line for every wave that goes through.
RTC - We had a small wave in Nov in concert with the H1N1 wave. We have had two students come down with it after me.
Tales - I warned DS2's teacher that I had it and the boy was exposed. She is due in March.
Jessie and Frugal - thanks so much
Half Dozen - welcome and thanks for finding me. I will have to take a wander over to your home too :-)
Wow, this sounds pretty serious :-(
It's surprising how many have not heard of it. I hadn't until a couple years ago. My mom hadn't nor had my oldest sister. Thanks for your thoughts everyone.
Post a Comment