Well I am finally starting to feel semi human again. I made it to work Friday though I am still aching fiercely in my joints. Hit the hardest are my wrists, hands, fingers etc. I am still exhausted but the few days off work where I slept 24/7 almost, have helped. Typing is.......... a challenge, as is holding a pen, coffee cup etc lol
Thank you so much to everyone who replied on my last post and send kind thoughts to me. It was appreciated.
Reading over my last few posts, I can see how so many of them have focused on paying off the last bit of the loan. I am hoping that is a normal reaction as one nears the end of a long loan time period. I certainly have seen how little bits of money can add up and make some serious differences.
As it stands, with just basic payments I will be done this loan by end of July. However, I have spent time crunching numbers and with some snowflakes and perhaps a favourable income tax return, I could be finished with this loan by the end of April.... 11 months ahead of schedule. It's a very exciting prospect and probably why I have been so focused on this.
I have begun playing about what I will do with that $579 a month once the loan is paid. I have run up a few different scenarios, but I will save that for another day/another post.
Thanks for reading!!
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
Glad to hear you're on the mend! First things first though.. work up enough strength to hold that coffee cup! ;) lol!!
That's exciting that your debt will be paid of 11 months in advance!! Awesome!
I added you to my blogroll btw, hope that's ok! :)
Feel better!
awwh. i hope you feel better soon. keep resting.
Hi Jolie - I didn't know you were feeling so poorly! (I've been away from the computer for several days). I hope you're starting to feel better and that whatever is plaguing you isn't serious. Take care and hope you get well soon!
Glad you feel better!!
Post a Comment