No no, not temperature (in F), though that would be lovely. It's been wicked cold and windy here.
In the Mid 80s...............percent......................paid off..............on my loan. I tell ya I smiled all day yesterday when I read that. I put $400 down on the loan yesterday, and the day before, the regular payment came out, so almost a thousand dollars gone. $940 to be exact.
Assuming a $540 principal coming off, I will now have this paid off by end of June (plus about $100 that I am sure I will snowflake by then). That will make it 9 months early.
I wonder, when one is done a loan, if one can request a 'hey I paid it off early. How much interest did I save?" paper? It will be interesting to see if that is possible.
I also booked my RESP appointment for Friday so hopefully I can set up those two accounts for the boys.
Now if the weather would warm up, if I had more energy as I recover from being sick, and if a laundry fairy would pop by, things would be great LOL
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
6 comments:
Hurrah!!!
You go girl!!!
9 months!!! OMgosh that's amazing! Just in time for summer vacation.
:-) Exciting!
I expect if you put all your information in a debt snowball spreadsheet (one sheet for what you would have done for the entire life of the loan, and one for what you're doing now), you can see the interest you saved that way.
wahoo!!!!! good for you!!!!!
Awwww thanks everyone! You make me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something.
Post a Comment