As we head into the long weekend here and I say goodbye to July, I took the money I had left from my June-July budget, and deposited it in my savings, targetted for RRSP. Adding that $200 to the $250 that was already there and I am almost 1/3 of the way to my target.
There won't be jar updates for this month or for next. All the extra cash will be heading towards the unbudgeted categories of the Toronto trip and the week long hockey camp in another city.
My hope is to come through end of August/school start, unscathed, and get back onto diligent jar categories for Aug-September. It worked so well for me from Christmas on, and I hope to recreate that as I meet the RRSP goal and figure out where to go next.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
1 comment:
This is an expensive time of year for you, but you are prepared for it. Spend what you have decided without guilt--maybe a little early Christmas shopping in Toronto?
Post a Comment