We were driving home from school today and I glanced at the sign of the station where we always turn and did a BIG double whammy. It was reading 99.9 cents/Liter. It hasnt' been under a dollar in.........lordy a long time. In the summer it was mostly 1.199 and early in the fall it shot up to $1.499.
Naturally I wheeled in and was glad the tank was almost empty and we filled up. There are probably 20 stations in our smallish community and this is the only one this low, I discovered. Yeah for us.
Of course my almost 14 year old had to remind me how angry I'd been when it jumped from 79.9cents/L to the 90 cent range.
It was a good lesson in relativity for all of us.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
9 comments:
Are you serious?!?! that is amazing! I was happy to see gas go down under $3 & now around me it is about $2.29! It is nice to put $10 in the tank & actually look like you have gas again!
lol It's a great feeling. If I have done my gallons to liters calculations correctly, our cost right now is $3.78 a gallon. Far far better than the $5 plus mark. How exciting yours has dropped too and is closer to $2 for you.
OMG! I would love to pay that amount. We are at $2.85 gallon. Truly atrocious!
I envy both you kittie and christine for your lower prices :-)
My local station reads 2.99. Big difference from the almost 5.00 a few months back.
PS-Did you get a chance to figure out the html code?
Not yet budget mama. Halloween at elementary schools is insane LOL
Will tackle it this weekend I hope.
email me and I can send you the code I used and try and help.
I saw gas today at Sam's Club for $2.05. We weren't as affected by the higher gas because my husband is 2 miles from his office and we are about 5 miles from DS school.
$2.05? wow
If every gallon is 3.785 L
and you paid $2.05 for a gallon...that's like 55 cents a liter. I am incredibly jealous. Good for you though! Every little bit helps, and hopefully the higher prices taught us a bit more about ways to conserve fuel. It would be a shame if people forgot their new energy conscious habits.
Post a Comment