Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Turn Back the Clock

These times changes certainly do affect us here in Saskatchewan, mostly because we are one of the places who stays the same time all year round.

What does that mean for us???
  • our TV shows come on earlier now
  • I have to stay up later to chat with friends West of me
  • My computer clock, up until yesterday, every now and again would randomly reset my clock back an hour. When you set your clock on the computer there is CST, GMT, EST etc but no "just leave it as I set it all year round pretty please.

That's about it. LOL

Are you in a 'stay the way you are all year long' region???

Do you like it? or wish your state/province/region would just be a lemming and conform?

Anyhoo, off to hockey. Happy Day all.

2 comments:

jpkittie said...

I wish we could stay the same! the time change is a pain for me!!! just the messed up schedule... yuck!

Budget Mama said...

I'm on the West Coast (California) so we had to fall back. The change was hard for DS.