Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Unplanned Expenses this Month

There always are. I mean if one had a less rigid criteria list for emergency fund, that account would be sucked dryer than the sahara. I look forward to the day when I have money set aside for the non emergency yet still unplanned expenses that pop up, and they don't throw the whole budget into whack.

For this past month we had:
  • a new power cord for my laptop $75
  • a referee course for my son which has father was going to pay for then didn't $90
  • a new piece of equipment for my son as he hit yet another growth spurt $74.90
  • an evil laundry mishap ruined two pieces of my work clothes which needed to be replaced as they were essential staples $120

Total for this month of things which popped out to say BOO - $359.90

OUCH

Where did the money for this come from....the fuel category, the household category, a bit from my spending money.

No comments: