Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday

A low energy day today. Funny how they seem to go super high then super low. Gotta love steroids.

I honestly went from jammies to shower to new jammies today.  On the bright note, I spent no money.

I did my traditional filling in of my Mom's Calendar.
I really don't need it like I used to. It's really more for a house full of people. Apparently I am not ready to let go of it right now. I also bought one for each of my nieces who have families. They hadn't seen them before and loved them.

DS2 sent me a few pics from his trip. Rained most of today and  was cold. They went out in the zodiac and caught some crab. Last night they went into Victoria and saw the lights and shopped a bit.









Two less happy pieces of news. My mom's step sister is 'anytime now' as her kidneys have shut down. My mom is feeling bad as she always meant to visit and call more, but didn't.  The father of one of my former student's passed away Saturday night from a massive stroke. He was a very good man. Just waiting on news of when the funeral will be.

Appreciating family tonight from my quiet little house.

1 comment:

Nd.chic said...

Family is what it's all about. It's hard to take the bad news at Christmastime. It would be nice to have life be all about chocolates and rainbows but that's not reality. I hope you have more energy tomorrow.