So glad to see my energy level is back up today.
As of right now, I am officially alone for three days, and I am kind of ok with that :-)
I know, all I do is talk about empty nest syndrome, but I know DS2 is having a wonderful time in BC and DS1 is only an hour away at DD's house. I texted her mother with a 'tag you're it'. She is a great person to coparent with.
I am taking advantage of the energy and getting a few things off my list. Oil change. Groceries. Stocking stuffers. check check check
At home I got into jammies early (I laugh as it's only 7:30 here and I have been in them awhile. I took a paper and made 30 little slips and created 15 visible and 15 invisible cleaning or sorting tasks, each of which is small enough to get done in 10 min or less. I have HGTV on and I draw one visible, do it, and then draw an invisible. Logic would dictate - make a list of everything you need done in 'x room and do them, but I am not feeling logical tonight. I already have two big garbage bags full - one of trash and one for donation.
I actually think I may head to the school for a bit tomorrow and literally get my to do marking list in piles and start to make my way through. I know I'll feel better getting things off my list there.
Perhaps I shall hit up the library and find a great book to spoil myself with.
It feels like ages since I was at school. really it's been four days. funny how that extra day really makes the difference.
Have a wonderful night everyone.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment