It was a lean month for change here.
A few rolls to go to the bank with some $ I had snowflaked off grocery and gas.
1 roll of quarters - $10
1 roll of dimes - $5
2 rolls nickels - $4
2 rolls of pennies - $1
The pennies were waiting for a 'just need a dollar more to make things even' month.
Total $20
I also did four half periods of noon supervision which netted me $5.50 for each half period. That gives me another $21.
This $40 got me enough to meet me $200 mini goal. I took it to the bank yesterday and I now have met my $2000 goal for TFSA for 2015. I will formally apply it to my TFSA in July when I have time to go in and do the paperwork.
Yeah mini goal.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
Congrats on meeting your TFSA goal! Another one filled up on the side bar :)
What is your next savings goal Jolie?
Thanks SS. My next goal is the money for DS2's vehicle plates. A couple more years and he will be done college (assuming he doesn't continue on or transfer to the U of S and can pay for this on his own :-) It was just under $1100 last year, but SGI has increased their rates so I have to save $1200 for these. I have $210 thus far.
Post a Comment