Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

What I am reading


I have had this book on my list for quite some time and yesterday was a good day to start it. Fortunately the library had it. It is a biography of Wallis Simpson.


 I enjoyed two hours last night sitting out in my yard, appreciating the breeze in the holy cow summer is here 28C temps.

My younger cat, decided to wake me up before 7 AM this morning. I missed his breakfast time and he was concerned I had slept in :-)

I spent a glorious, self indulgent early morning outside reading it, with my coffee.

I will admit to skimming a few of the society who's who portions. I don't know who a lot of those folk are and it reminds me of the begats in the Bible :-)  I prefer the story parts.

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Saskatchewan Savings said...

& it's another beautiful day today as well! Hopefully you got some more reading done :)