I am pleased with the success of my last snowflake goal of $180. The best part was this renewed focus and a bit of zip in my step. It was badly needed in the wake of all the unplanned expenses for DS2's car and the ' I don't even want to think about college money' mind phase.
My next goal is for $200 in snowflakes. Goal deadline is before the end of June.
At the end of May I will have $1800 set aside for my TFSA (EF). My goal for 2015 was $2000.
Each month I (try) to put $250 towards this goal. I know that if I didn't make a mini goal, my money at the end of June paycheque would get me there.
There is just something, though, that wants me to try to get there before.
I know there are tons of other expenses, known to me and unknown, that will come my way in the next 7 weeks. I can't control those.
This little tiny mini, I can.
And I seem to need to feel like I have a bit of money control these days.
So mini goal it is :-)
Tomorrow is jar filling day, as I 'create' four paydays each month when I really only get paid once a month. Unless something comes up between now and tomorrow morning, or I lose total will power, I will have $50 in grocery snowflakes to go to that goal.
Let it snow! (figuratively, please.)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
1 comment:
Goodluck on your mini-goal! I think its better to set realistic goals then goals that are so out of reach your just setting yourself up for failure.
& please, no more snow! :P
Post a Comment