DS2 texted this morning "oh yeah...check my jeans pocket. There's a cheque for you in there"
Sure enough, there was one for $77 from his school.
77 beautiful little snowflakes that will make a great addition to my quest for $180 this month.
It was a refund from the school for part of his tour. I had forgotten about the one tour I had prepaid for, which had been cancelled due to very high wind gusts.
Santorini is one of the most beautiful spots on their cruise. The tour fee was the most most expensive too.
I will happily take those $77
I went to the bank today. With the money I had gleaned from my variable spending, plus this, plus the $20 I got taking in bottles to the recycling depot today, I made my goal ( a week early).
$180 went down on it today. Didn't seem to want to keep that money in the house. Too easy to just 'use a bit' for something and then it would be gone.
Thanks everyone who rooted me on. It felt good to have a mini goal AND achieve it.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
3 comments:
I am so impressed and love your term snowflake! It is what all the money saving experts say, a person needs to have tangible golas.
Nicely done!! :)
Yay. I'm glad they were able to refund the trip and in a reasonable amount of time too!
Post a Comment