It took a lot longer to process this time, it feels like.
Maybe it feels like this every year :-)
No worries though. It's just going into the bank while I figure out what comes next for bills and such.
And they will come.
Oh yes, they will come :-)
For now, I will just enjoy that $2000 and the possibilities.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
5 comments:
And summer tuition is up on DS1's college account. $2200 US dollars. wheee
I got to enjoy mine for about a day and then it went to pay a bill or two. Enjoy it while you can! :)
What a timing with the tuition account, it's like they read about your windfall or something :P
I agree with Saskatchewan Savings, it's an american conspiracy!
I converted it to US$ so it's ready for tuition and summer rent for him. While 84 cents on the dollar isn't great, it's better than the 78 cents it was at the start of January.
Post a Comment