Debts
Mortgage -
**Total Debt - $22 203.42
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $5100
TFSA in waiting to be added - $400
RESP - $20 600
RRSP - $9200
Plates 2014 - $0 -
**does not include college debt
and a new year begins :-)
Emergency Fund 2021 (TFSA): $1000
Current Balance: $0 saved
Summer 2021: $1000
Current Balance: $1000 saved
Christmas 2021: $1500
Current Balance: $0 saved
Back to School 2021: $500
Current Balance: $500 saved
RRSP 2020: $2000
Current Balance: $1200 saved
2 comments:
I'm trying to read previous posts to get caught up. Great ideas and progress, but could you do a quick reminder of the time frame of starting debt, and new debt, to get to where you are now at under $23,000? Regardless of your time frame, I am in awe of that kind of discipline to bring the debt down, but I seem to be missing the context-probably haven't gotten far enough back. Thanks for sharing.
Sure Sam.
It all started when I was young and stupid :-)
Here was the original debt:
As of July 1st, 2008
Mortgage - $44 537.19
Consolidated Loan - $15 625.24
His VISA -$2780.41
His Truck Payment - $18 015.38
Bank of Mom - $1500.00
The consolidated loan was for a trip we took to Europe for hockey, what was left of my vehicle loan and, if I recall correctly, a new fridge.
the bank of mom loan was for reno supplies for my bathroom.
I no longer keep DH's debts in my list as he refused to have anything to do with budgeting or money awareness. It was causing me too much stress so I separated what finances we had left together so I could mentally, let a lot of it go. It hasn't always worked :-)
Post a Comment