At my last update, my RRSP was sitting at $8650.
I scraped together $1200 just before New Year's to contribute for the year, falling short of my goal.
My quarterly report came today and shows my small bit of growth. It does not include the $1200 I added; probably because this report was already in the process of being created.
From my previous report to this one, I made $107.66. This is down quite a bit from the $200+ I made the previous quarter. I suspect the fall of Canadian dollar and all it's ramifications had an affect on that.
So my current RRSP balance is $8757. If I had on that $1200 from just before Christmas I am sitting at. $9957. SO close to a $10 000 :-)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
So very close! If the market had done just a little better, you would be there. 5 digits - almost makes a girl swoon!
And with the interest rate cut, all investments will be slow for awhile. =/
Sooo close, lol. Congrats though! :)
Is there any way you can contribute enough to round that up to $10,000?? I do love round numbers so much:) It's going in the right direction - UP!!
Post a Comment