Just take it to the bank and put it in one of those machines and it will count it for you! I often hear that, but honestly, I just love that feeling of watching the change in my jar grow, then dumping it out, sorting it and rolling it up. I am definitely weird, but I am ok with that.
I haven't added up my yearly change as I am typing this. My gut tells me that it is lower than in the past. I think I recall a couple months where there wasn't even enough of any one kind to roll anything to take to the bank.
Last year's total was $980. I suspect this year is much less. Let's head to the month by month as I rummage through my blog history to see if I am correct.
January -$45
February - $80
March - $40
April - $0 recorded
May - $15
June - $75
July - $50
August - $50
September - $100
October - $57
November - $0 recorded
December - $100
For a grand total for 2014 of $512
ouch. I hate it when my gut is right. That was a lot less. This tells me I used my debit card a lot more and actual cash a lot less. And if I was using my debit card, I probably was spending more of the budget line. All things within my control to change.(no pun intended)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Mine was higher and I just go to the bank, but you are doping so well in your goals I would not worry about your debit card use.
That's still a lot that you snowflaked that year. Good for you!
Just because your debit card was used more that needn't be a bad thing as long as your debt did not rise.
Post a Comment