The last thing anyone needs the last week before Christmas, is the flu. A third of our staff managed to do just that the though. It hit in the wee hours of the 14th and was an evil one. I was in bed all last Sunday, home from work Monday, part of Wed and part of Thurs. Aside from vomiting and his good friend diarrhea, he brought a complete lack of energy. We all pushed through though and finished classes on the 19th. Lots of the kids had it first. It's hard to say who got it first.
I came home that night and just went to bed, trying to push out the thoughts that I hadn't really even started shopping, my fridge was empty, my house a mess, and the tree wasn't up yet.
I am still not at full energy, and my appetite is off...things taste funny and I am not eating a whole lot.
But I am much better than I was and I can be ever so grateful for that.
For those who keep track, I did not get the flu shot. The two years I did, I ended up with pneumonia. Could just be a coincidence though.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment