Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February change

Paying all cash for things like groceries definitely means there is a lot more changne in my world. I rolled it up last week and found myself with....
  • 1 roll of toonies $50
  • 1 roll of loonies $25
  • 1 roll of nickles $2
  • 6 rolls of pennies $3
Grand total of $80

I took it into the bank on Wednesday and put it all down as a principal payment  against my Line of Credit. 

Given that I haven't been given a penny as change since Canada said bye bye, I am guessing penny rolls will be a rarity these days.

Very happy for the snowflake money to go towards my debt.

3 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Well done!! :) I'm still getting pennies! I can't believe you haven't gotten any!

Jane said...

I'd like to finally get rid of all of my pennies! I'm not sad to see them go but my daughter has a HUGE container of them in her room - don't know what she plans to do with them. Paying down your debt is the perfect place for your snowflakes!

Nd.chic said...

That's quite a lot of change. I wish they would get rid of pennies here.