I am overwhelmed and humbled by the number of responses and the positivity from my last post.
You have all been such a good ego booster to me. I appreciate all your comments. I am going to investigate which program to purchase but I think I am leaning towards turbo tax. We have our winter break next week (I know most of you have yours in March).
I will gather up my T4s and such to make sure I have everything and start to plunk in the information.
I hope I don't prove you all wrong.
Thank you again.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
You'll do fine!! :)
Coming late to the party....
I have done our taxes for 10+ years. If you use Turbo Tax, it walks you through everything step by step. From what you said, it sounds like your taxes (all of them!) are straight forward.
You can do it!!!
Post a Comment