as of May 5th
Debts
Mortgage - $37 171. 20
Vehicle Loan - $24 895.21
Personal Consolidated Loan - $0
Total Debt - $62 066.4 1
Savings
EF - $1400
Summer 2010 - $1000
XMAS 2010 - $575
RRSP - 2010 - $640
Total Savings - $3615
Special Savings
RESPs - $820.00
RRSP 'portfolio' - $1000
It was great to write 0 for the consolidated loan. I think I'll keep that on this report for a few more months so I can write it over and over LOL
It's nice to see that targetted savings amount grow. What's even better is that I never consider that money I could use for other things. I think having it in a different bank helps achieve that.
Debt was lowered this month by $1674.75 which isn't all that much if you remove the $700 Income Tax I used to finish paying off loan. hmmmmm
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
I am the same way with my savings - keeping it somewhere different has been super useful!
I'd say it is all that much - why wouldn't you consider the income tax you received back?
I think I just mentally felt it would be more given I had the added money from income tax. I am just a greedy debt payer downer LOL
I think you did a mighty fine job this month paying off debt!
And don't worry, continue to put up that 0. I still have my Student Loan at 100% on my side bars and that has been since November!! It's a good reminder at how far we have come.
Post a Comment