Well the dismal weather has continued. I think we had our summer those four days it was 25C ish. Since then we've had rain and snow. It's supposed to snow tomorrow too which might mean they will cancel the MS walk. I guess we shall have to play that by ear.
Today DS1 and his father may head into the city to look for a car for him. His dad has been scouring kajiji and other such sites looking for quite sometime now. He's looking in particular for a little sunfire. So they may go off and do a bit of car hunting. He turns 16 in November and he'll need something good on gas to get him to and from his practices, perhaps to school, etc. It's really hard to believe the boy is going to be that kind of independent soon. I am getting old. sigh
Today I am at work catching up on marking and scoring tests. It's been a busy crazy two weeks at school. Anyone who says full moon doesn't affect students is welcome to come hang out for the next one. Hopefully I can be productive today and get lots of things off my to do list. Finding my desk from under all the papers would be great too :-) I am optimistic lol
I have been spending money horridly this week. Not on any big purchases but a lot went out for grocery or fast food and I'm bleeding myself to death moneywise. I need to get back in control of my world and things will fall into place again.
I meant to go afterwork yesterday to the bank and put down a $200 lumpsum on the loan. The girls were going for a drink though and I NEVER go, so I went. Just one. It felt really good. My life is pretty dull if you subtract work, home and kids from the equation. I need to do more 'me' things or there will soon be no 'me' left.
Happy Saturday all.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment