Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April's Top Referrers

Just wanted to give a shout out to all those who wander by the Tree and give it a read now and again. Your visits, whether you are a regular or a now and then, are much appreciated.

A big thank you to April's top 5 referrers.

1) Saving for Later

2) Jessie's Money

3) Frugal Dreamer

4) An Ostrich Named Sam

5) Always the Planner

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm happy to refer people to such a steller blog!

its me, sam said...

Reading your blog keeps me sane some days! How do you track who your top referrers are?

Jolie said...

Aww thanks Jessie

Sam - it's via the visitor/stats counter I have. something new I've played with since my old ticker died on me

Jolie said...

I've never been accused of helping sanity LOL

It's usually the opposite that is credited to me.