It's been another of those running constantly at work and at with the kids kinda week. Maybe I should just accept that as 'normal' and then I might not feel to exhausted. I had 17% of my jar money left. It's great that there is money left but it's feeling like there are more and more places where that leftover money should be going.
Kids getting older may get them out of daycare/babysitting and reduce those costs, but twice as many costs take their place. It's really hard to find a balance.
Three more days and then it is the long weekend!!!
Please let today be less hot. I am not a 30 C girl and this is doing me in :-)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Enjoy your long weekend. Hope you get some time to relax!
I love the heat but not the humidity! You're doing great with your jars!
Post a Comment