Debt
Mortgage - $8 687.71
College LOC - $18 418.37
Total Debt - $27 106.08
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $8200
RRSP -$15 814
RRSP -$15 814
Summer 2018 - $1000 (goal met)
Back to School 2018 - $500 (goal met)
XMAS 2018 - $200
TFSA 2018 - $600
RRSP 2018 - $1500 (goal met)
Plates 2018 - $1000
3 comments:
Soon you will have no mortgage payment. I am sure that will feel very good. Kudos!
I just want to say that I think you are doing amazingly well with your money. It must be so hard doing it on your own because your husband is not on board. I have only commented a few times in the past, but please know that your blog has an impact on other people. I live on a small island in the Baltic Sea (Bornholm) and I check in on your blog several times a week. You are an inspiration to me.
Love, Rikke
That will be very nice T'Pol. Need to get to that point before retirement for sure. Thanks
Rikke....sounds a bit like paradise there. Thank you so much for following all this time.
Post a Comment