Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

College Tuition

There is no real pretty way to put it. The college LOC took another hit. The bill came and I didn't have quite enough saved for that so back to the LOC I went.  Borrowing money is bad enough but when you have that darn conversion between Canadian and US money, it hurts even more.

$4500 US cost me $5380 Canadian. 

Then I had the fees of doing the conversion, the fees of sending a wire to my son's account, the fee has to pay on his end and the fee to mail the tuition part to the US. Love fees, said no one ever.

My total amount owing will go up again. A step forward and four back. He has only a year and a half of college left so at least I have the comfort of knowing I am more than halfway there.

No comments: