On Fri June 5 I set myself a new mini goal of snowflaking an extra $490 before July 25th.
Thanks to a successful snowflaking plus rolling a bit of leftover grad money, I have done so. I now have the estimated $1100 needed for DS2's vehicle plates (insurance). I believe it comes due in October.
What this means is that the regular budget money I had set aside from the end of July payday, can now be directed towards Christmas 2015. I can meet this next savings goal by the end of September.
Yeah snowflakes!!
PS: I put a window up at the top of the page to keep me focused on my July goals. My progress is recorded there.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
That took you no time at all! Congrats :D It's smart to start thinking about Christmas but depressing to think about winter at the same time, lol.
I have read so many blogs where folks already have started their shopping. I have such a tough time thinking of things.
Post a Comment