Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Why I do declare...

that July is 'use it up' month, for me.

As I put the pieces of my end of June messy home back together, I am realizing how many bits of this and that I have. Whether it be pantry (cookie mix, puddings, little bags of pasta) or freezer (4 bags of peas with a handful in each one?  chicken breast or chops in single packs, obviously leftover from a bigger batch of cooking) - or household items (samples of swiffer floor cloths, household cleaning supplies with a bit left in each, or little bottles of lotion and shampoo)

Crazy silly. Things forgotten and a new one opened, but still taking up space and going unused in the recesses of my home, and mostly, money wasted.

Time to bite the bullet and see how many things I can use up in July and clear some clutter from my world.

Happy Use it up Month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did this in June, but I'm still finding my freezer full of old bananas for muffins, etc. Summer is the time to really use it all up!