Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

working my way back

Today was the first day in a long time this summer where I felt semi normal. It wasn't ridiculously hot so I baked muffins for DH to take up to DS2's  scout camp. Growing boys away from home on their own are always hungry. I did laundry and hung it on the line. I went for a walk. I sat out at my patio set and read one of the novels my new grade of students will read this year. I cleaned and purged a couple sections in my house. It felt really good to fill up trash bags and toss, toss, toss. I was all by myself, as you've guessed from the solitary activities.  I ended the day curled up watching the Saskatchewan Rough Riders play, and win. I am very appreciative of the time I have to rest and heal.

No comments: