Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

 
 
What am I reading?
 

 
The Eleventh Plague, by Jeff Hirsch. I started this book a couple different time last year but got distracted with other things. It's one for school. For those who like dystopic novels, this is one for you.

 
What am I watching?
 
In a bit....The Good Wife, finally. I have been missing it.  Women's network picked up the second season in syndication so I can also enjoy a double epsisode on Tuesday evenings or Sundy mornings. I usually go with the Sunday mornings while I enjoy my coffee and bake.

What am I listening to?

My washer and dryer running. Is that sad???

What am I baking/cooking?

Supper was at mom's tonight so we enoyed baked ham and scalloped potatoes. Delish, and some for leftovers for lunch. Today's baking was banana muffins so there is something for lunches or quick grabs for the boys.

What am I happy I accomplished?
I am working on taking things more.............calmly......as they happen and reducing my stress. I think I did a good job of that this week.

What am I looking forward to next week?

Well it's a full week of school and a whack of evening activities. As well, DH will be working OT all week so I will be doing it on my own. I need to be organized so things don't throw me off. I am looking forward to my weigh in this week to see how I am doing.

 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Hawaii Planner said...

Wishing you luck on your weigh in! I need to weigh in tomorrow myself & am hoping for some positive movement (or, negative, rather? ;-))

I love scalloped potatoes! I've never made them before, but maybe I should dig up a recipe. YUM.

We're back to all of our normal routines this week, including the husband traveling. I've enjoyed the help (and time with him) so much! Not ready for him to go back.

~Carla~ said...

Sounds like a good week, Jolie! :) The sound of the washer & dryer is a good sound... I'm always grateful to have them! I remember way back in the day my mom having one of those "wringer" washers, and no dryer. So i'm grateful for my mismatched set! lol!! Good luck with your weigh in, Jolie... slow & steady wins the race!!

Jessie said...

This is such a fun post! Looks like you had a good week :)

Heidi said...

Thanks for the suggestion of the book, I will check to see if I can download it from my library electronically or not.