Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Thanks to Carla at 1/2 Dozen Daily, for sponsoring this.

Here are my two pics. The first is the shirt I hope DS picks. Looks sweet with the vest. I wonder if he will appreciate what a vest can add to a suit?





The second is the snow as I shovel mom and dad's driveway for the second time today. The ridge at the edge of the drive is about 2 . 5 feet high. Much better than mine, which is nearing 5 feet . No place left to put the snow.



What am I reading?

I am still working on The Eleventh Plague, for school. Oh lookie!! Blogger will let me put up pics again!




What am I watching?

I went back to the library on Thursday and picked up Disk 2 of Bones - Season 1 and watched it this weekend while I blogged and did some marking. One of my favourite episodes ever of this show is the Christmas episdoe of Season 1. It just resonates in so many ways for me. I am loving this luxury of borrowing the whole season for the library. Feeling rich and spoiled without putting out cash :-)




What am I listening to?

I am listening to DS's game on the radio tonight. He's been away all weekend on a road trip and I am so appreciative of the radio play by play coverage they provide. He does a great job and I feel as close to being there as I can, without being there.  I shoveled twice today at home and at mom and dad's. The second time I shoveled listening to my little transistor radio. Made the time pass faster though I got a couple looks from passer bys as I commented outloud to the broadcast.

What am I baking/cooking?
Today was hamburger soup. It will give us a good supper for one night, lunches for a few days and then some to freeze.



What am I happy I accomplished?
I am happy I hit the city with mom to get started on grad shopping. The special events of the rest of this year are going to go by superfast and I need to get moving on things.

I also went to a clothing store where I have a couple of reward certificates. I got a new pair of jammies and a shirt for work at zero cost to me :-) wheeee


What am I looking forward to next week?

Gosh it's just  a really busy week with the boys writing finals and me with school. I just hope it passes quickly and with the least stress possible. I hope I use my time well to help in the de-stressification. I am also looking forward to running to the bank Monday or Tuesday and making a payment on my line of credit that will bring it down under $5000

4 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Mama has good taste!! Love that suit & vest!! :) Wow girl, that is a LOT of snow!!! We haven't had that in three years! *knock on wood*! lol!! Don't you love using up GC's?!? :)

Nd.chic said...

I love Bones. Great TV Show. Good work on the large payment on your line of credit.

Rose said...

Love love love the vest...! I am done with snow, but I know we still have a few more months to go...

Anonymous said...

Good job on the debt payoff! Love Bones!