literally...
...as in snow drift in the middle of the road and a car without much clearance and bright sunlight masking it.
...as in both AC condenser and radiator both damaged.
....as in Thank goodness for a nephew who was around yesterday who could go with DS to the site to wait for the tow truck.
...as in $180 for a used radiator probably....that's the quote we have today from one place. jury out on AC portion.
...as in hey welcome 2013 Murphy. you look a lot like 2012 murphy
...accidents on the road everywhere as they were heading home
....towtruck driver also hit drift on the road though his clearance was higher
....towtruck driver went into the ditch trying to hook up to the car. nephew towed him out. Free tow in nephew's future as thanks.
I can't control a lot of what happens, I can only control how I handle it. I can't control a lot of what happens...I can only control how I handle it (If I keep saying it, it will work, right? :-)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
7 comments:
Oh No! So sorry to hear about this. Hopefully the AC won't cost an arm and a leg. Be careful out there. Glad no one got hurt.
Hi Jolie,
It is unfortunate but nobody is hurt so that is a very good thing. Nothing more important than health... Besides now that Murphy visited you so early in the year, since he will be busy with other people, hopefully he will not visit you again:)
I'm glad everyone was ok, Jolie. Murphy's made his visit for the year, fingers crossed!
So happy to hear that everyone is okay. Fingers crossed that this is your only Murphy visit in A LONG time for 2013!
Oh no! Thank goodness no one was hurt.That Murphy guy is sneaky. I guess he's getting it over with early, eh? Fingers crossed it's his only visit this year. Like T'Pol says, hopefully he'll be too busy with OTHER people to bother you again! x
Oh my!! Glad to hear no one was hurt, but seriously, don't ya just love Winter driving...I got two(!!) rock chips in my windshield today on the way to the city.
oh no! murphy's already visiting you already. :( at least no one's hurt.
Post a Comment