Debts
Mortgage -
LOC - $5841.49
Total Debt - $34 798.54
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $2045
RESP - $12 300
RRSP - $5700
Celebrations Goal - $655
Thoughts: I have started whacking away at the Line of Credit. Even if I made each of the minigoals for it of $500 each (as listed on my goals page), I still would be making the final payment in December of 2013. It is feeling a bit like a planters wart on the bottom of my foot and hanging in forever. I had warts on my feet when I was in Grade 2. I recall having to go in for a day procedure and having them burned out. Not fun.
I am happy I have one of my goals started. Celebrations is a big part of of 2013 so it was important this goal gets met first.
I am hoping that next month's update will bring me in under $34 000.
4 comments:
You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
Great job with paying down your debt. I'm a big jealous of your mortgage. I still have over $200K left to go on mine lol. Good luck with your $34K goal next month.
I like your 'Celebrations' goal! I have been following your blog on and off for a little while, and it is clear that you have worked very hard to out yourself in a good financial position - and work hard for your 'kids' (both the ones in your school and your home). Now time for you to enjoy!
-Jennifer
Wow. Look at your mortgage go down. I remember when it was over $30K. Go Jolie go!
Post a Comment